EPICA is a pioneering technology venture that gives companies unprecedented decision making power by analyzing patterns of audience behavior in real time through large scale big data. Our customers span across all types of industries. We are experiencing large growth from our unique AI prediction platform and we are looking for driven professionals to help deliver the company’s vision and strategy while fulfilling our customer’s needs. As an EPICA SaaS Product Manager you will orchestrate various activities on business and development sides speeding up movement from development to market. You will formulate market needs in terms of tasks for development. You will drive the product roadmap, and engage with customers to understand their needs. All this will be done by immersing yourself in our SaaS products, knowing what our partners and competitors are doing, what our current customers are asking for and what hidden problems have not yet been addressed. If you have a passion for technology and a desire to grow within a company come join our dynamic and fast-paced environment as we continue to expand in the USA and all over the world.
We are looking for a very energetic leader that:
· Help Epica leaders identify priorities, strategically align his/her time with those, and revisit them regularly to assess progress
· Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming & identifying solutions to challenges
· Manage a variety of long-term, cross-organizational projects with Sales, HR, Legal and Product development
· Plan and execute leadership team governance, developing objectives and agenda, coordinating logistics in partnership with executive assistant
· Oversee meeting preparation and planning for Board of Directors; support CEO in managing interactions with board chair and committee leaders
· Provide communications support: drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations, internal and external communications, and/or social media posts
Who you are:
· BS Bachelor in Tech, Administration, Finance or field related
· 5 to 7 years working for Start up’s , Medium size companies in Tech.
· Experience in SaaS and AI is a plus
· Strong Communicator
· Influencing Skills
· Entrepreneurial mind set
· High tolerance to work in high growth, ambiguous and virtual dynamic environment.
· Efficient with limited resources
· Strong Communicator
· Confident in Managing Up