Miami, United States
EPICA is a pioneering technology venture that gives companies unprecedented decision-making power by analyzing patterns of audience behavior in real time through large scale data. we are looking for driven professionals to help deliver the company’s vision and strategy while fulfilling our customer’s needs. As a SaaS Sales Rep you will orchestrate various activities on the business and development end. You will formulate market needs in terms of tasks for development, drive the product roadmap, and engage with customers to understand their needs. All this will be done by immersing yourself in our SaaS products, understanding what our partners and competitors are doing and what our customers are asking for. If you have a passion for technology and a desire to grow within a company come join our dynamic, fast-paced environment as we continue to expand.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction for a specific book of accounts. Through partnership and collaboration, you will coach customers to achieve their business goals and maximize value from their investment in the EPICA platform. You will interact with customers daily to build relationships, drive adoption, provide awareness to all available EPICA resources, ensure on-time subscription renewals, and uncover growth opportunities. Ultimately, you’ll be the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate to ensure customer success.
· Proactive relationship management with accounts to maintain overall customer health
· Meet or exceed quarterly retention goals
· Drive Usage and Adoption through activities defined as critical to ensure a customer success. These activities include, but are not restricted to: documenting customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success, establishing success metrics, identifying potential roadblocks, and providing prescriptive recommendations
· Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post-purchase to educate customers on product functionality and available resources to receive maximum value from EPICA investment
· Maintain deep understanding of EPICA platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
· Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met
· Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts across EPICA Management Team
· Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
· Identify new sales opportunities (upsell or cross-sell) through customer engagements
· Experienced. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Success/ Account Management/Program Management/Project Management role for a software company. Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Technical. You have experience using business intelligence tools, SaaS platforms, Business Intelligence visualization tool and are able to “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You will be the first line of defense for customers who are having trouble with the product before sending them to our support team. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of EPICA’s products.
· Sales Oriented. You have a thorough understanding of an organization’s structure and procurement process. You can quickly recognize when growth conversations are needed.
· Excellent Communicator. Beyond knowing what to say and how to say it, you communicate effectively across the experience / management spectrum, can ‘translate’ between technical and non-technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal EPICA teams.
· Passionate. You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of EPICA and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
· Energetic and Creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks; you love the creative process and think outside-the-box, wowing people with your interesting angles and quality work.
· Resilient. Never satisfied with ‘no’ for an answer; you’re able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations.
Preferred locations: NYC, Boston , Atlanta, Dallas, Miami