EPICA is a pioneering technology venture that gives companies unprecedented decision making power by analyzing patterns of audience behavior in real time through large scale big data. Our customers span across all types of industries. We are experiencing large growth from our unique AI prediction platform and we are looking for driven professionals to help deliver the company’s vision and strategy while fulfilling our customer’s needs. As an EPICA SaaS Product Manager you will orchestrate various activities on business and development sides speeding up movement from development to market. You will formulate market needs in terms of tasks for development. You will drive the product roadmap, and engage with customers to understand their needs. All this will be done by immersing yourself in our SaaS products, knowing what our partners and competitors are doing, what our current customers are asking for and what hidden problems have not yet been addressed. If you have a passion for technology and a desire to grow within a company come join our dynamic and fast-paced environment as we continue to expand in the USA and all over the world.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Collaborate with key customers and prospects to understand solution needs, pains & gaps to create unique value-added solutions.
- Articulate the vision, product roadmap and business requirements driven by intimate knowledge of the customer needs and market opportunities.
- Work closely with designers and developers, providing thorough reviews and necessary guidance to iterate over solution designs.
- Manage backlog and desired feature requests into product roadmap.
- Drive product launches working with the marketing team and executives.
- Explaining services, features, and capabilities in terms that customers understand.
- Represent the company by visiting customers and partners to solicit feedback on company services.
Who you are:
- Hard working with 3+ years professional experience in B2B SaaS product management with a proven track record of taking services from concept to launch and continued development.
- Creative, high energy and resourceful. Someone who thinks on their feet and is comfortable with change.
- Exceptional verbal/written communicator, with experience presenting to and interacting with C-suite.
- Experienced product owner in Agile/Scrum environment with at least 3+ years of backlog management within the Agile framework.
- Comfortable understanding and discussing software architecture concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.