New York, United States
EPICA is a pioneering technology venture that gives companies unprecedented decision-making power by analyzing patterns of audience behavior in real time through large scale data. we are looking for driven professionals to help deliver the company’s vision and strategy while fulfilling our customer’s needs. As a SaaS Sales Rep you will orchestrate various activities on the business and development end. You will formulate market needs in terms of tasks for development, drive the product roadmap, and engage with customers to understand their needs. All this will be done by immersing yourself in our SaaS products, understanding what our partners and competitors are doing and what our customers are asking for. If you have a passion for technology and a desire to grow within a company come join our dynamic, fast-paced environment as we continue to expand.
As a SaaS Sales Exec at EPICA, you will play a critical role prospecting and expanding business opportunities in Enterprise and Mid Market’s. You will be a valuable piece to our process and will take part in a wide variety of responsibilities that will help foster, qualify and mature our pipeline with high profile customers. We are looking for individuals with strong “building with “attitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing sales organization.
· Build a US pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
· Identify, prospect key contacts at target accounts and build the foundations for a strong, long lasting relationship
· Execute appropriate Sales strategies
· Be an active part of the team, sharing best practices and participating in the core sales organization
· Manage, track and report sales activities and results using our CRM
· Hard working with 3 years of past quota-carrying B2B SaaS sales experience.
· Experience selling Microsoft Data Ware House and Analytics Azure Platform
· Experience with IP Co-selling motion in midsize companies in partnership with Microsoft Partner Organization (OCP)
· Highly motivated with a competitive edge
· Willing to work in a high growth environment
· Capacity to work in ambiguous environment
· Communication and writing skills are on point
· Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
· Demonstrated success overachieving (professionally/ personally)
· You have a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence and prediction business
· Is a plus if you know well Retail, CPG and Media industries
Preferred locations: NYC, Boston , Atlanta, Dallas, Miami