We are looking for a Senior Data Engineering Python Developer SQL/ NoSQL to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as Python Developer 4-5 years
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, others)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and REST API, Falcon API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of K8s, Kafka, and RedisTechnologies is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Stock option plans available